Super Food Chocolate Bark
200 grams dark chocolate
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. Omega 3 Nutracleanse
2 tbsp. pistachios (shelled and halved)
2 tbsp. goji berries
1 tbsp. shredded coconut
- Line an 8×8 dish with baking parchment.
- Sit a heat proof bowl in a pan of boiling water over a medium heat.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, add to the bowl and stir continuously until it has all melted.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the parchment lined dish.
- Combine Omega 3 Nutracleanse, pistachios, goji berries and coconut.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Original recipe from My Fussy Eater