Yummy Strawberry Chia Pudding Recipe!
Happy Spring! Here’s a recipe for a vegan and gluten-free Strawberry Chia Pudding! Chia pudding is awesome because you can make it the night before and then enjoy it in the morning without any work. It’s also super high in fibre and anti-oxidants, and it tastes DELICIOUS.
Add a little NutraCleasne™? You’ve got recipe GOLD.
Strawberry Chia Pudding (Serves 1)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1¼ cups fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 tbsp. brown rice syrup or honey
- Wash the strawberries and put 1 cup of them together with the almond milk, Omega3NutraCleanse®, and brown rice syrup in a high-speed blender. Blend until it’s a smooth and fine strawberry milk.
- Fill the strawberry milk mixture in a glass and add the chia seeds. Mix well, and set it aside for about 15 minutes.
- Mix it again, cover it with saran wrap, and place it in the fridge to thicken overnight.
- Top the Strawberry Chia Pudding with the rest of the strawberries or fresh raspberries before eating.
For more fun recipes using Omega3NutraCleanse®, visit our Recipe page on our website HERE. Not sure where to find Omega3NutraCleanse®? Check out the video below to learn everything you need to about where we might be hiding: