Savoury Chickpea Pancakes
1 (¼ cup) green onion, finely chopped
¼ cup red pepper, finely chopped
½ cup chickpea flour
1 ½ tbsp. Omega 3 Nutracleanse
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
¼ tsp. baking
Red pepper flakes (optional)
For serving: avocado
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil to the pan.
- Take a small bowl and whisk together the garlic powder, chickpea flour, Omega 3 Nutracleanse, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes and baking powder.
- Add ½ cup of water and stir until there are no more clumps.
- Incorporate the green onions and pepper.
- Pour all the batter on the skillet to make one large pancake and spread it out evenly.
- Allow it to cook for about 5-6 mins on one side. Once golden-brown, loosen the pancake with a spatula and flip. Cook the other side for 5 more minutes until golden-brown. *This recipe needs more cooking time than regular pancake recipes.
- Remove pancake from skillet and top with avocado!