O3NC Whole Wheat Bread
1 cup warm water
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp liquid honey or molasses
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 egg slightly beaten with 2 more tbsp water
1/3 cup O3NC
2 2/3 cup whole wheat bread flour
2 tsp bread machine yeast
- Mix water, salt, olive oil, liquid honey or molasses, brown sugar and egg mixture in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together 1/3 cup O3NC and 2/3 cup of the whole wheat bread flour. Add the O3NC mix to the liquid mixture with 2 cups whole wheat bread flour and 2 tsp bread machine yeast.
- Stir and knead for 10 minutes, add very little flour if necessary for kneading. Let rise for a minimum of 1 hour or until at least doubled in size.
- Put in 2 small bread pans or 1 large bread pan and raise for another hour.
- Bake in 350ºC oven for 30 minutes.