Nutty Chocolate Cookie
½ C chopped Walnuts
½ C Chopped Cashews
½ C Shredded Coconut
½ Cup Almond Meal
1 C Nutracleanse
¾ C Coconut Sugar
1/3 C Coconut Flour
1/3 C Melted Coconut Oil
¼ C Water
Dash of Salt
1 tsp Baking powder
½ C Organic Cocoa Nibs, or Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix your chopped nuts, coconut and dry ingredients, flours, salt and baking powder, in a bowl till blended.
- In a second bowl beat your eggs, with the water and melted coconut oil until blended and frothy.
- Mix wet and dry together before adding the chocolate nibs. Mixture will be slightly runny but will thicken up while you prepare your baking sheets.
- Heat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with Parchment paper, or lightly grease with coconut oil. Cookies don’t spread too much while cooking so they can be spaced 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15-17 min, or until slightly browned on edges.