Kids Love Omega3NutraCleanse®!
Friends, 44% of people who use Omega3NutraCleanse® are between the ages of 25 and 44. That means that there are a lot of adults out there who love our product. Why not give it to your kids, too?!
Omega3NutraCleanse® is made with whole ingredients, and is mainly comprised of flax seed, which makes it a safe food to give to children.
Why Kids Should Eat It
Why give Omega3NutraCleanse® to your children? Because chances are, they don’t consume enough fibre. The flax component in our product ensures that your little ones will get the fibre they need, without resorting to over-the-counter alternatives.
Extra fibre can relieve constipation, help create a healthier digestive system, and assist in lowering blood sugar.
How Kids Should Eat It
Three popular ways to sneak Omega3NutraCleanse® into your child’s diet are:
-In a smoothie
Some people have even told us that they mix it with Nutella and spread it on their child’s toast for breakfast! Get creative, and let your kids reap the rewards.
Here are 3 kid-friendly recipes using Omega3NutraCleanse®:
CREAM OF WHEAT (WHEATLETS) WITH NUTRACLEANSE™
- Add 1/4 cup cream of wheat (sometimes called wheatlets) to 1 cup cold water in pot with dash of salt.
- Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat down to simmer and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse® and stir.
- Empty into bowl, cool for a few minutes and serve with honey & milk.
LOW-FAT CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS
- 2 cups Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar (or 1/4 cup honey as substitute)
- 3 eggs (or 3 egg whites for a lower fat version)
- 1 whole washed orange including peel, quartered and seeded
- 1 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- In blender combine next 5 ingredients, blend on high for approx. 20 seconds.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and combine.
- Add dried cranberries, spoon into lightly sprayed muffin tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (375 if using the honey substitute version) for approx. 25 minutes or until slightly browned.
Makes 12 muffins with over 8 grams of fibre each.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 orange
- 1 slice mango or papaya
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/3 cup NutraCleanse
- Add all ingredients above to blender
- Put lid on blender and set speed to high for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Have any other recipes you’ve tried with the kids and want to share with us? Please comment below and let us know!